The PlumbWell® faucet connector is a contractor grade supply line built with an inner PVC core, a nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell and a 304-braided stainless steel exterior. It is equipped with brass nuts, brass barbs and rubber washers for a leak-free water connection. 3/8-inch compression x 1/2-inch female iron pipe connection, 12-inches long. This is a strong but flexible faucet connector that will endure a long-term operation. Built for the contractor. CSA certified. Meets NSF standards. UPC approved. Lead-Free compliant.
- Construction: PVC core, nylon reinforcement, clear vinyl outer shell and 304-braided stainless steel exterior
- Fittings: Brass nuts, brass barbs and rubber washers
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 1/2 in. FIP
- Length: 12 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Burst Pressure: 2500 psi
- Max. Working Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Faucet connector
- Tubing Diameter 1/8 inch