Eastman angle flare brass gas ball valve is for safe use with liquified petroleum gas, LP gas, and air mixtures up to 175 PSI. The gas ball valve is made of brass construction for a strong, durable connection. The valve is angled for making connections at 90 degrees.
- Aluminum lever handle with 1/4-turn operation for easy on & off flow control
- Two-piece brass body with double o-ring packing
- For use with liquefied petroleum, LP gas and air mixtures up to 175 PSI
- 5 PSI for indoor shut off, 600 PSI WOG rated
- Large wrench flats makes the installation easier
- Temperature rating: 32°F to 125°F