The PVC faucet connector by Eastman® features a non-toxic PVC core and a multi-filamented braided nylon reinforcement that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. This connector sets the standard in faucet water supply lines, it resists corrosion and chlorine for long-lasting performance. It is easy and quick to install even in tight spaces. Designed with full flow brass barbs and nickel-plated solid brass hex nuts. UPC approved. NSF and CSA certified. Complies with Lead-Free law.
- Construction: Non-toxic PVC core and braided nylon reinforcement exterior
- Connection: 3/8 in. Comp x 1/2 in. FIP
- Length: 24 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Max. Pressure: 1200 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 150-degrees F
- Max. Temperature: 180-degrees F
- Application: Faucet connector