The Dielectric Union is used to join pipes made from different metals to help minimize corrosion. It is used to transition between steel and copper piping. These unions meet lead free industry standards. The maximum PSI is 250 and rated to 180°F.
- Solder connect x I.P.
- Used to transition between steel pipe and copper pipe
- Maximum PSI is 250, 180°F
- Gasket is made of silicone rubber and a nylon insert
- IPS Connection and nut are both made of steel
- Solder connection – brass
- Works with copper, brass, and steel
There are no reviews yet.