The Eastman Dielectric Union is constructed of a highly-durable brass to help minimize corrosion. The union is designed to transition between steel and copper piping. Equipped with a 1 inch female Iron pipe (FIP) x 1 inch solder connection. The IPS connection and nut are both constructed of steel. The maximum PSI is 250 and is rate to a maximum of 180-degrees Fahrenheit. The union includes a gasket that is made of silicone rubber and a nylon insert. The dielectric union works well with copper, brass, and steel. Meets lead-free industry standards.
- Constructed of a highly-durable brass to minimize corrosion
- Designed to withstand a maximum pressure of 250 PSISI
- Maximum temperature is 180° F
- Equipped with a 1 inch FIP x 1 inch solder connection
- The maximum temperature for safe use is 180-degrees Fahrenheit
- Used to transition between steel pipe and copper pipe
There are no reviews yet.