The Eastman Boiler Drain is constructed of a heavy-duty brass body to resist corrosion and provide strength and durability. The valve is equipped with a 3/4 inch Male Iron Pipe (MIP) x 3/4 inch Male Hose Thread (MHT) outlet connection. Designed to release any sediment that may have accumulated in a boiler. The boiler drain has a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and a maximum temperature of 180-degrees Fahrenheit. Features a blue wheel handle that provides an easier grip when controlling the flow of water. This valve can also be used for general-purpose as a hose connection outlet for external water service. The boiler drain is NOT intended for drinking water applications. Certified by the Canadian Uniform Plumbing Code (CUPC) for product safety.
- Constructed of a heavy-duty rough brass body to resist corrosion and provide strength and durability
- Blue wheel handle easily controls the flow of water
- Designed to release any sediment from the boiler
- The boiler drain is equipped with a 3/4 inch MIP connection
- Equipped with a 3/4 inch MHT outlet connection for external water service
- Maximum pressure of 125 PSI and temperature of 180-degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed for irrigation applications only, not intended for potable water